STRABAG SE

vorige Seite Seite 1 von 21 nächste Seite

EANS-Adhoc: STRABAG übernimmt Raiffeisen evolution project development GmbH zur Gänze

Der europäische Bau- und Technologiekonzern STRABAG, der bereits mit 20 % an der Raiffeisen evolution project development GmbH beteiligt ist, erwirbt die restlichen 80 % der Geschäftsanteile, die bislang …

OTS0170
16.09.2016 14:01
 

EANS-Adhoc: STRABAG increases its stake in Raiffeisen evolution to 100 percent

The European-based construction and technology group STRABAG, already a 20 % shareholder of Raiffeisen evolution project development GmbH, is acquiring the remaining 80 % stake in the company previously …

OTE0008
16.09.2016 14:01
 
OTE0007
16.09.2016 14:00
 
OTE0002
16.09.2016 09:24
 
OTS0005
31.08.2016 07:31
 

EANS-Tip Announcement: STRABAG SE / Half Yearly Report

The company STRABAG SE is declaring the following financial reports below:

OTE0001
31.08.2016 07:30
 

EANS-Hinweisbekanntmachung: STRABAG SE / Halbjahresfinanzbericht

Hiermit gibt die STRABAG SE bekannt, dass folgende Finanzberichte veröffentlicht werden:

OTS0004
31.08.2016 07:30
 

EANS-Voting Rights: STRABAG SE / Publication of an Announcement according to art. 93 BörseG with the objective of Europe-web publication

Release according to article 93, section 3 BörseG with the aim of a Europe-wide distribution

OTE0005
29.07.2016 14:26
 
vorige Seite nächste Seite